Man, it's hard to keep up with these points--the days fly by!
Mon.--9Tues.--10
Wed.--9
Thurs.--10
Fri.--9
Sat.--8
Sun.--5
Intro. post--3
Weekly post--3
Not eating out--1
TOTAL--67
I thought I was good about eating vegetables and drinking water before, but this has been more of an adjustment than I thought. Here's a trick I learned that has helped me keep track of my water consumption: I use a 16-ounce water bottle, so I know I need to drink 3-4 of those each day. So I put 4 rubber bands around the top part of the bottle. Each time I drink a full bottle of water, I move one of the rubber bands down. It works for me!
As for my goal, I've been doing much better with meal planning, even though it's just the night before or the morning of. It has made a big difference, so I'll continue establishing that habit this week. For a new goal, I was inspired during Kim Weber's sharing time about the Zoramites praying only once a week. She said, "Wouldn't it be sad if we only talked to our parents once a week? We probably wouldn't have a very good relationship with them that way." It hit me that I don't even talk to my mom once a week, even though I have a phone, a computer and mail service. So my goal is to communicate with my mom at least twice a week, in some form.
No comments:
Post a Comment