Hi! Most of you guys probably know me, but I'm Cindy's daughter, Amber! I am 14 and am LOVING my freshman year at High School
A little bit more bout me: I am a total horse craze, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cooking and baking, and I also love being outside hiking, camping, or just taking a walk. I also enjoy taking pictures of scenery, whether it be at the grand canyon, or just at a nearby park! I love being around my family, (although I may not think that sometimes), and I love music!
My current form of exercise is colorguard, which I am loving also, but the football season is ending soon, which also means the the colorguard/ marching band season is almost over, so I'll have to work a bit harder at my exercise routine.
My goal for this week is to finish up Personal Progress by the end of the week- and I will, too! ;)
Glad you could join us, Amber!
ReplyDelete