I was able to get all of my fruits and veggies this week. And with all of the candy floating around and my birthday being yesterday, I resisted all of the treats even though I allowed myself one free treat day.
The only thing I really feel like I struggled with this week was accomplishing one of my goals to play with the boys. I was able to do it a couple times, partially on a few days, and almost not at all on others. I'm going to really focus on this one again for this coming week as well as my other goals that I set.
I did eat out once to celebrate my birthday. Mommy time is a must, so I got that, too.
Here is my point break down for the week:
Monday: 11
Tuesday: 11
Wednesday: 12
Thursday: 11
Friday: 10
Saturday: 10
Sunday: 8
Mommy time: 1
This post: 3
Weekly total: 77
Running total: 147
Way to go, Cassie!
ReplyDelete