#1--It's common sense stuff (some of which I can improve on, and some of which I'm already doing, but now I can get credit for it!)
#2--More energy
#3--Amber and Rachel got excited when they heard about it and wanted to do it (so why wouldn't I support my kids in good, healthy habits?), so I said if they do it, I'll do it.
We did start this on Monday, I just wanted to check and make sure that my girls could participate in the posting and such. So I'll have them just post along with me when I do it (and they'll be sure to remind me that way). In fact, they both started their food journals on Monday and have even been taking them to school and faithfully filling them out every day.
The point I'm not sure how to award myself is "sticking to your meal plan" since I don't really have one. So that will be my goal for at least this week--HAVING a meal plan. I don't know what it's supposed to mean, but for me, it just means having a menu for my family's meals--knowing what's for dinner before dinnertime. I'll start with planning meals one day at a time. I don't resort to eating out or grabbing fast food (although we do get pizza once a month), but I do turn to breakfast for dinner or grilled cheese sandwiches or something else quick, but not necessarily as healthy as it could be if better planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment