Hi Everyone! Jessica here.
I'm the mother of three beautiful children who also drive me crazy sometimes. I enjoy exercise, but don't do it enough, and I really should restrict what I eat more than I do. I have intolerance to gluten and dairy which restricts my diet a lot, but still, I tend to eat a lot more sweets than I should.
I am not quite sure how to run this challenge, but I think it's a great idea. I would like everyone who wants to join us to give me your e-mail address and I will allow you to post on this site. When you're able to post please post a note about who you are and any ideas for making this fun and interesting. Since no one else volunteered to be the creator I have taken that role, and have vetoed the idea of everyone pitching in money and the winner getting it all. (Too much like gambling to me.) Any of the rules or point systems can be changed BEFORE we start the challenge. Please post your ideas and we'll see if we can come up with something we all agree on. We can also change the reward/celebration at the end, but I just don't like the money idea. We will welcome anyone who you personally know. So invite friends and family to join us if you'd like. If it spreads outside the Eugene area we will have to change the reward, but I'm fine with that!
Ideas??
Introductions...
No comments:
Post a Comment