So most of you know me, Let's do a quick recap if there is someone on here who doesn't. I am Melissa, a Mom of 5 kids with only 3 left at home :-(, a Wife to an amazing man, I work part time-but it feels like full time, I have a slightly demanding calling as well as being very active in my kiddos schools. I can not sit still so I do a variety of crafts and love to cook, especially baking. My thing right now is French dessert, can you say butter!! I LOVE to exercise. That has never been the problem for me. It is watching what I eat that has been the key to my success so far. As long as I keep a food log I usually do good. But I believe that Diets are bad, that I must change the way I eat most of the time. I will not ever cut out the foods I love to eat, just cut back on the frequency in which I eat them.
My goals are to improve myself as a wife, mother, strong woman and a daughter of God. I will do this by; trying to be as good to my hubby as he is to me, this will be very difficult! Not tuning my kids out and actually giving them my undivided attention. Continue to eat well and work out, focusing on gaining back my strength and flexibility that were greatly reduced after car wrecks and surgeries. Last but most important, Starting my days with reading my scriptures because I am more intune to what I should be doing when I get off to that good start. Keeping track of points is going to be my weakness cause I don't do well with the whole calorie counting or point keeping cause it is just to much work. But I will give it my best. I am excited to get back to how I really am, only improved!
No comments:
Post a Comment