So last week was absolutely crazy and this week is going to be just as bad
if not worse. I didn't get any me points and slipped a couple of times on my
daily scripture reading in the morning. I am still working out like crazy so
that is where most of my points are coming from( usually 1 1/2 hrs a day, sometimes more.).
if not worse. I didn't get any me points and slipped a couple of times on my
daily scripture reading in the morning. I am still working out like crazy so
that is where most of my points are coming from( usually 1 1/2 hrs a day, sometimes more.).
Also I have had no problems following my eating plan though I have had to force some of it down. My food diary is now on my phone so it has been super easy keeping track of my food
intake and exercise.
intake and exercise.
To break it down;
Mon-13
Tues-10
Wed-13
Thur-12
Fri-12
Sat-9
Sun-9
Weekly points, 1 for not eating out, 3 for this post.
My total points for last week = 82
My total points for last week = 82
No comments:
Post a Comment