I had a hard time this week being away from home for the holiday. I got out of my routine and didn't always get all of my fruits, veggies, or exercise in. Also, with so much family around to give the boys attention I didn't really play with them much myself. So I'm going to still keep all my goals because I still need to work on them. I did eat out to celebrate my wedding anniversary. But I still haven't had any sweets since we started this challenge, even with all of the tempting desserts on Thursday. As for the weight check, I only lost 1% of my weight, but then again, I'm not really doing this to lose weight. I'm trying to exchange fat for muscle (which weighs more).
Here are my points for the week:
Monday: 9
Tuesday: 10
Wednesday: 11
Thursday: 9
Friday: 8
Saturday: 8
Sunday: 7
Weekly: 4
Weight loss: 1
Weekly total: 67
Running total: 418
No comments:
Post a Comment