I did pretty awesome until my cold flared up again at the end of the week. Perhaps I was pushing my body too hard before it healed all the way and now it's mad at me. The only two days I didn't reach my goals were because I didn't exercise. But I made up for it on some of the other days of the week. I was spending more time with the boys and I'm still going to focus on doing that because it's still not natural. I'd also like to point out that even with all of the treats flooding into my house, I am still dessert free since we began this challenge. Let's see if I can make it the next two weeks. I'm actually not missing sweets as much as I thought I would.
I have a question about the 12th week weigh in. Do we get points for the weight lost since the beginning of the challenge, or just since we weighed in at week 6?
M: 11
T: 8
W: 13
T: 11
F: 11
S: 8
S: 9
Me time: 1
No eating out: 1
This post: 3
Total: 76
Running total: 677
No comments:
Post a Comment