I struggled with my fruits and vegetables and exercise this week. I've noticed that sometimes it's easier to get all and sometimes more of my fruits or vegetables and a few of the other. Perhaps I need to adjust my goal to be 7 servings total in either category but still trying to keep a balance over the course of the week. As far as the exercise goes, I think I was just distracted by other things and it wasn't as big of a priority as it should have been.I would like to change my personal goal. Since we just found a keyboard stand at Goodwill, it's not as much of a challenge for me any more to be motivated to play. We also just purchased Rosetta Stone in Spanish and want to learn it, so I am going to work on one lesson a day for my personal goal.
I completed my other monthly goal on Saturday to make something. I saw a few map art ideas on Pinterest and created my own. Here is the file above. I ended up printing it and putting it in a frame to give to Josh.
I completed the first chapter (and more) of "Room" for my weekly goal. Now my goal is to finish the book by the end of the week so I can pass it on to someone else for book club.
My points breakdown:
M: 4
T: 4
W: 5
T: 5
F: 4
S: 5
S: 4
Weekly: 1 Finished first chapter of "Room" (great book, highly recommend)
1 this post
Weekly total: 33
Running total: 98
No comments:
Post a Comment