Hello, I'm Jessica. I've got three beautiful children and an amazing husband. I feel blessed beyond measure. I'm excited to be working on improving myself and am looking forward to working on the following goals.
My daily goals are:
Family goal- Spend time with my children everyday
Spiritual goal- testify of a gospel truth to someone everyday (including my children)
Physical goal- Eat no sweets, dairy, or gluten
Personal goal- Use a soft voice when talking to my children (this is going to be hard for me, but it's the one I feel the strongest about succeeding in)
Other goal- Do something around the house that is lasting everyday
My weekly goals are:
Send a thank you note or a note of encouragement to someone each week
Exercise at least 4 times per week
My Monthly goals are:
Learn a new piano piece
Work on Family History at least 3 hours during the month
No comments:
Post a Comment