We did it! Congratulations to all of us for making some positive changes in our lives. Regardless of how many points we ended up with, I believe we have all done very well in trying to improve our health. What a great way to start the new year. My fruit and vegetable intake has never been so high and it feels great. It's wonderful to make exercise a part of my daily routine (when I'm not sick). I'm having more fun with my kids. Daily scripture reading has become a habit. I have been able to read more books than I have in a long time.
I'm ready to begin a new challenge to keep up on these new habits and establish some others.
My final week (I was sick for most of the week again, so not much exercise.):
M: 8
T: 8
W: 8
T: 8
F: 10
S: 10
S: 9
Me time: 1
% weight loss from week 1: 8 (this was a surprise)
This post: 3
M: 8
T: 8
W: 8
T: 8
F: 10
S: 10
S: 9
Me time: 1
% weight loss from week 1: 8 (this was a surprise)
This post: 3
This week: 73
Grand total: 814
Grand total: 814
814 -way to go Cassie!
ReplyDelete