Well, we're mostly settled, but now I still feel like I need to de-junk, so one of my weekly goals will to sort through at least 3 boxes. I'd like to go back to my weekly goal of exercising for at least 3 hours a week. For my daily goals I'll spend some quality time with the boys, have thoughtful personal prayer, drink 5 glasses of water, practice Spanish, and practice my flute. My new monthly goals are to take pictures of things that spark memories, write about them in my journal, and then donate/sell/throw away those items.
T: 5
W: 4
T: 3
F: 2
S: 1
S: 4
Weekly: 1 (this post; so close on playing flute, and getting emergency kits together, though)
Monthly: 0 (Technically I didn't finish updating the emergency kits until today, and I didn't fix the dresser; still not a priority I guess.)
This week: 22
Running total: 263
No comments:
Post a Comment